Welcome letter ESPR 2024
Dear friends and colleagues,
It is my pleasure to invite you to the 58th annual meeting and 44th post-graduate course of the European Society of Paediatric Radiology, which will be held at Hotel Melia Sevilla from Monday June 3rd to Friday June 7th, 2024 in Sevilla, Spain.
Highlights of ESPR 2024 meeting include:
- A two-day course about Imaging of Paediatric Emergencies, Imaging of Congenital Anomalies and New Imaging Techniques: Tips and Tricks
- Scientific sessions with the most up-to-date research
- ESPR taskforce meetings on state-of-the-art imaging in children
- Interactive practical and educational lectures on advanced neuroimaging, cardio-thoracic, abdominal, musculo-skeletal and fetal imaging
- Jacques Lefebvre lecture by Prof. Andrea Rossi on Imaging of Spinal Dysraphism
- Junior lecture by Prof. Monica Epelman on Imaging of the Ovaries in Children
- A fabulous social program: Walking Tour around Seville, Boat Cruise on River Guadalquivir, Run in Parque de Maria Luisa, Gala dinner at the riverside, etc.
- Special activities for junior members: Route of Tapas, Junior Session, Junior Grants.
Sevilla is on the most beautiful cities in Spain, known for its sun and blue sky, the happiness of its people, delicious tapas, flamenco dancing and magnificent monuments. The hotel is close to the city centre, allowing registrants to learn, network and enjoy the city of Sevilla. Sevilla is well connected by its airport, with direct flights to many European cities and its train station with fast trains to Barcelona, Madrid and Malaga.
We look forward to seeing you in Sevilla for ESPR 2024!
Pablo Caro Domínguez, MD
Pediatric Radiologist, Hospital Universitario Virgen del Rocío, Sevilla, Spain
ESPR 2024 Congress President